No Borders Inc. (OTC: NBDR) Reports 2021 Annual Financials With Dramatic Year Over Year Revenue Growth.
MESA, Ariz. – No Borders, Inc. (OTC: NBDR) (the “Company”) today announces it has filed its Condensed Unaudited Financial & Disclosure Statements with OTC Markets for the full year 2021, reporting its highest annual revenue since the Company’s merger in 2018. The Company is happy to report massive year over year growth successfully ending 2021 with over $9.4M USD in revenue.
In addition to another strong quarterly performance, the filings demonstrate that the Company continues to deploy and invest in the brands, operations and technologies it believes are critical to maximizing and increasing shareholder value. The Company’s MediDent Supplies brand has continued to be the main driver of growth in 2021 and the Company believes it is strongly positioned to deliver scaled volumes of critically needed items to clients big and small across the USA and around the globe.
The Company has consistently shown its ability to manufacture, transport, import and distribute scaled volumes of physical goods while adhering to stringent FDA, CBP, CDC and other regulatory rules. The Company’s board of directors is confident that the 2021 filings continue to show the Company’s tactical deployment of the Company’s talent, capital and relationships with a tangible impact on revenue, EBITA and long term shareholder value.
Thanks in no small part to the synergies developed with partners like 360 Health Services, Narwhal, Inc., Blade Medical, Royal Enterprizes LLC, Harley Commodity Co. and many more, the team at NBDR has grown the Company’s product lines, inventories and available deliverables quickly and efficiently.
Cynthia Tanabe, COO stated, “Clearly, this filing shows that the Company is working hard to scale operations while rapidly serving the needs of our clients around the globe. I am incredibly proud of our entire NBDR team.”
Joseph Snyder, CEO stated, “Once again our results speak for themselves. It has been a challenging couple of years and I am so grateful for the amazing staff, partners and long waiting shareholders who have stood up for NBDR time and again. No Borders, Inc. is finally coming of age in my opinion and I am excited to finalize our Form211 with FINRA as soon as possible so that our amazing Company can once again trade freely as it always should have.”
About No Borders Inc.
No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) is a multifaceted corporation specializing in the acquisition, creation and scaling of software, medical, commercial and consumer products by utilizing cutting-edge technologies to reduce costs while increasing revenues and shareholder value across its portfolio of assets. The Company’s portfolio of businesses include:
- No Borders Dental Resources Inc., a provider of medical equipment, PPE, Covid Tests and supplies to medical and dental professionals across the U.S. through the trade name MediDent Supplies (www.MediDentSupplies.com).
- No Borders Naturals Inc., a purveyor of health and wellness products for active consumers and their pets. (www.NoBordersNaturals.com)
- No Borders Labs Inc., which provides leading-edge tech tools to NBDR internal companies, while also offering consulting, architecture, hardware and software development services to external businesses looking to update their technology infrastructure for greater efficiency, security and transparency (www.NoBordersLabs.com).
- No Borders Education, Inc. a subsidiary looking for opportunities in the education space.
- No Borders Funding, Inc. provides access to capital for NBDR brands while looking for funding opportunities in the retail, real estate and digital asset spaces.
- No Borders is headquartered in Mesa Arizona. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.NBDR.co.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
Chief Executive Officer and Chairman
7931 E. Pecos Rd. #156
Mesa, AZ 85212
Contact: [email protected]
Source: No Borders, Inc. (NBDR)
This press release may include certain statements that are forward-looking in nature and that involve a number of uncertainties and risks. Such forward-looking statements are within the meaning of that term in Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. The forward-looking statements in this press release are based on No Borders, Inc., current expectations and projections regarding future events, which are based on currently available information. The forward-looking statements in this press release may also include statements relating to No Borders, Inc.’s anticipated new developments, business prospects, financial performance, strategies and similar matters. No Borders, Inc. disclaims any obligation to update any of its forward-looking statements, except as may be required by law.